Friday, July 15, 2016

The Easy, Effortless Summer Outfit....


Style Theory: Sometimes all you need is a brightly coloured top and a pair of beautifully tailored trousers to create a simple, elegant outfit. Add a pair of gold shoes for a touch of added sparkle...




Top: Topshop £32
Trousers: Me+Em now £85 - similar here
Shoes: Gucci £530
Bag: Radley similar here
Name Necklace: Anna Lou of London £52

All Photos by Victoria Metaxas

I do love the colour of this Topshop top, it is a beautiful rich shade of pink and the colour reflects against the skin giving a luminosity which, to be honest, I need right now! The top does not ping up the moment you move and sits at a flattering height across the chest with the sleeves doing a perfect job of covering the tops of my arms. I know I have waxed lyrical about these Me+Em trousers before but I just adore them, yes they are on the pricey side but they are the most flattering trousers I have ever worn and I have worn them non stop, they do not bag or lose their shape and skim all lumps and bumps. A really easy, non fussy outfit that looks like you have made a lot more effort than you really have..

For my selection of my favourite off the shoulder tops and lots of ideas how to style, check out my style article @GoodHousekeepingUK

I am off to Barcelona in the morning to help with my sister's Rooftop Cream Tea (I should imagine I will be more pouring tea than anything else my baking isn't up to much!) but I am looking forward to some serious sun and chilled wine..
See you when I get back, in the meantime I will be on Instagram @TheFashion_Lift
Fran xxxx  

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon