Monday, April 17, 2017

Looking Forward...

Style Theory: M&S are really upping their game next season and I wanted to share with you a few key pieces I fell in love with at their SS16 press show. I will be looking out for them as they tick theSpring/Summer 2016 trends, are practical and affordable....

My Star Pick

The Bag of the Spring


So Chloe-esque but actually faux leather (looks pretty good) so a fraction of the price (apologies I forgot to find out the price but it will be reasonable) This will arrive in stores and online in January so a perfect post Christmas treat? Or, for me, a birthday treat as it my Birthday in Jan (far too close to Christmas!)

The Dresses..


Per una Dress £75 

I bought a similar dress a few years ago from &Other Stories in black and have worn it non stop through the summer, for weddings, dinner dates and evenings on holiday. I love the colour of this one and will be looking to buy this one for my summer holidays next year.


Limited Edition Dress £45 Brooch £19.50 

This is one of those dresses than can be dressed up or down. It would look fab with a pair of pale tan strappy sandals, or clash the print with leopard print shoes or wear with Stan Smith trainers for a laid back vibe. The tie at the front will conceal a small tummy and the long sleeves makes it super flattering. I love the eye brooch, it adds a modern twist to a traditional dress. I can definitely see this working in my Spring wardrobe.

The Blouses/Shirts..


Frill Blouse £29.50 

A subtle take on the Miu Miu blouse of this season. This is a shape I can really get on board, with a pair of blue skinny jeans and white superga trainers for a cute, on trend look.


As you know I am fond of a victoriana blouse and this one looks beautiful, almost antique with it's soft blush colour and gold details. I am afraid I do not have the price of this one but will update this when I find out.

The Skirt...


Autograph Skirt £199 

A luxe leather skirt in the most divine forest green, I would love this to wear now with a black polo neck, black opaques and heels. The wrap 'utility' look is key for next season, wear in the Spring with tan heels and a simple tee. A pricey piece but when seen in real life it looks sumptuous.

The Smart Dungarees


Limited Edition Top £29.50
Limited Edition Dungarees: £49.50 

Dungarees are now the norm, this elegant pair of dungaree will look great in the spring with pointed heels and a blouse. Simple but tailored, a relaxed look that is perfectly SS16.

The Shoes..


A beautiful warm khaki tone in faux suede, these have a mid heel and the tie details brings them perfectly up to date.

The Jacket


Indigo Collection Jacket £59 

A soft, feminine take on the bomber jacket, pair with a grey sweater, boyfriend distressed jeans and a pair of Stan Smiths for a cool look.

The Bucket Bag..


Cute, faux leather bucket bags that will go with every outfit. Add the stripe one to an all black summer dress for a chic look.

A little sneak peak into what M&S has in-store next season, some really stunning pieces that I am looking forward to adding to my Spring wardrobe.

Back to the present now and a couple of my outfits from this week..

MY STYLE

For running around town for a day of Press Shows and meetings..


Coat: Zara similar here
Dungarees: H&M similar here
Blouse: Zara sold out
Trainers: Footasylum
Bag: c/o Dune 

For work at the boutique..completely adore this scarf it is oversize, the most perfect shade of grey, 100% wool and so so soft and non itchy..


Scarf: Travelling Bazaar
Sweater: Zara old season
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Clarks 

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon