Monday, August 8, 2016

Last Minute Summer Holiday must haves..







All photos via Pinterest
Style Theory: I haven't as yet been on my summer holiday so I am madly running around the shops at the moment picking up some last minute things I think the kids and I 'need'.. truth be known, I probably do not 'need' any of them, I have enough to get by but these items will enhance what I have already and complete my summer outfits..

Starting with white tops as you cannot have too many white tops on holiday!!..
Zara Top £25.99
I have just ordered this as I was writing this blog, have been looking at it for a while and after seeing it on Wearsmymoney I decided it has a place in my case!
Zara Embroidered top £22.99
Love the floaty light fabric and the high neck of this top.
Isabel Marant Etoile @Matches now £97
I have also caved with this top too, I looked at it for weeks when it was £195 knowing it was wayyy out of my price range, £95 is still pretty expensive but this top is a keeper and looks fab on, I plan to wear it a LOT!
Topshop £19
I am probably far too old to wear this but I did see it on Isla Fisher (see below - seen while I was reading the high brow website that is the Daily Mail ;-) I think it looks fab with denim shorts..
image via Daily Mail
To wear with the tops - I really require a denim skirt (I have denim shorts but no vintage denim skirt!)
Urban Outfitters £40
Love this skirt, the perfect vintage colour and will be great to shove on over a bikini with a tee and a pair of flip flops. In the evening wear with one of the tops above and the fab flatform sandals below..
Steve Madden @Dune now £44
These will also look fab with maxi dresses, they are super flattering on, make legs look incredibly long and thinner..win win!!
&Other Stories £95
Normally I am drawn to black cotton dresses for holiday but this year it is all about the red dress and this one fits the bill perfectly. I love it with the gold sliders (I would wear with my Wallis sliders - my buy of the summer so far - who'da thought?!)
&Other Stories £65
Also love this one, it is completely laid back, easy to wear dress.

Finally, I have treated myself to some new M&S pjs, they have a fab selection, loving the nightwear jumpsuits too..! 
M&S £12.50

M&S £12.50
These are so cute and super reasonable, I love the pom pom detail at the bottom, they are the kind of PJs that are ok to sit out on the terrace having a late breakfast in!

So far that is all I have picked up and really where I should stop, I always overpack, particularly for the kids so I am going to be really good this year and pack outfits only and only a couple of pair of shoes..I will let you know the outcome. 

I would love to hear what your holiday must have are so far this summer, as always I love hearing your thoughts and comments, until next time Fran xxx

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon