Saturday, August 6, 2016

Seeing Spots...



Style Theory: Sometimes spots just work, a couple of years ago I bought the M&S black and white spotty dress and wore it non stop, this year spotty co-ords are rocking my boat. This crepe top and crinkle trouser duo are incredibly comfortable, stretchy - yes, roll up-able yes, non iron - yes! The perfect 'shove in a suitcase outfit' for a cute summer holiday outfit, wear with sliders in the day, heeled espadrilles in the evening. The outfit looks 'put together' like you have really thought about it but in reality it does not need any thought at all.



Top - Zara £25.99
Trousers - Zara £22.99
Bag - Next £34 (available in store) I love this one 
Shoes - Castaner @Net a Porter £70
Hat - Topshop £7 (sold out online - similar here)

Photos by Victoria Metaxas

I will be wearing the top with my denim shorts on holiday and pairing the trousers with a tee and sliders for a laid back daytime look. In the winter the trousers will look fab with a cosy black poloneck and dark red ankle boots - heaven, is it wrong I am already looking forward to oversize knitwear and a return to all things cake-like?!

What do you think of co-ords - are you sucker for a lazy outfit like me? As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Fran xxx

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon