Thursday, September 8, 2016

Embroidery Obsession


Style Theory: You may have noticed I am slightly embroidery obsessed, big bold embroidery is looking good this season. At the top of the embroidery pile is my Ukraine-esque Zara dress, big billowing, so comfortable and will look just as good with tan 70s style boots in the winter as it does with sandals in the summer.






I am loving embroidery on things high street at the moment..second on my list is this stunning New Look denim jacket 


Keep everything else simple with this jacket - black jeans, a breton and trainers would look fab.


I have been obsessed with this top since I saw it worn by the lovely Alex from The Frugality. It knocks all the other embroidered tops out the park, it is pricey but it one of those tops I would wear summer after summer.


These statement shoes look so D&G, keep the rest of your outfit plain..and let the shoes do the talking. They would look fab with boyfriend jeans and a black blouse or wear with a black dress for a true D&G look.


These really caught my eye at the Miss Selfridges press day earlier this year. They look fab in real life and would look great with a ankle length denim jeans and a breton to clash it up a bit!

For me, embroidery is a trend to dip into but not go mad and buy too many pieces, less is more and just pick a really good piece to add some interest to your existing wardrobe.

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon