Friday, December 9, 2016

Red Alert







Photos via Pinterest
Style Theory: A red piece of knitwear or a red accessory is the perfect item to add a pop of festive colour to an outfit. I am always drawn to red at this time of year, whether it be a slick of red lipstick, a fab red tote bag or a cosy deep red jumper, it makes me feel Christmassy..

I have tracked down the best red knitwear and accessories on the high street now....
Topshop £39
An easy throw on jumper, perfect with pale blue jeans and trainers for the school run, dress up with black, ankle length jeans and heels for an evening out.
Mango £35.99
Brand new in to Mango, this open knit work jumper looks cosy and chic at the same time.
Topshop £34
Red, stripes, ruffles, love everything about this blouse. It is see through so I think I would wear a red vest underneath (M&S have great basic cheap cotton ones £5) Again I would pair this with my pale blue boyfriend jeans and some gold heels (Love these Aldo ones)
Me+Em £75
A beautiful, flattering red jumper, cut beautifully with button details on the sleeve. This jumper looks gorgeous on and is not too bulky or warm so perfect for a evening out.
Zara £39.99
Zara has brought this style of blouse out for the last couple of years, it is a real winner. It looks expensive and luxurious on, tuck it into your jeans and sling on some heels for an easy, glamorous look.
Asos £30
Such a pretty cardigan, looks fab done up and worn as a jumper, sling on a pair of ankle length skinny blue jeans for a perfect Boxing Day look.
&Other Stories £125
This bag is made from the most beautiful, buttery soft leather, the perfect accompaniment to a camel coat.
Radley £109
I love my red tote bag, I use it non-stop. It looks great with all my coats, navy, khaki, camel and patterned and carries my trainers perfectly when I wear heels (I always need trainers to motor around to meetings and at the end of a night out)
Topshop £75
Super cool, these boots can do all the talking, wear with kick crop ankle length jeans and a neutral top (as Lucy Williams has in the streetstyle photo above)
Zara £79.99
I completely adore these boots, again they would look fab with black crop kick flare trousers and a neutral/black top.
Accessorize £12
I am loving berets this season, they look great and are perfect for adding a pop of colour to your look.

Are you feeling the love for red at the moment, has the Christmas colour got to you too? As always I would love to hear you thoughts and comments, until next time Fran xxx

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon