Monday, March 6, 2017

Another Discount Code + WIWT - Pastels, Cashmere & Denim

Happy Monday ladies, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend & is ready to face the start of a new week.

Before I share what I'm wearing, there's another discount code that's launched, this time from Dorothy Perkins who are offering 25% off everything here.  And as you'll see from my above top picks, they're definitely worth taking a look at plus there's some real bargains to be had!  As always just click on the individual items for further details & use the arrow buttons to scroll through. 

Back to today & I'm breaking out my new cashmere jumper.  

My Midlife Fashion, marks and spencer pure cashmere v neck jumper, topshop shirt, zara distressed skinny jeans, hush thornton ankle boots

My Midlife Fashion, marks and spencer pure cashmere v neck jumper, topshop shirt, zara distressed skinny jeans, hush thornton ankle boots

Jumper - Marks & Spencer
Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Hush

Pastels, My Midlife Fashion, Shop My Style, marks and spencer pure cashmere v neck jumper, marks and spencer pure silk tie back long sleeve shirt, fat face shaping skinny jeans, hush thornton ankle boots

Jumper - Marks & Spencer
Shirt - Marks & Spencer
Jeans - Fat Face
Boots - Hush

I just love this shade of pink & with the colour set to be huge for Spring & Summer I didn't need any more encourage to get 'clicking that button' when Marks had their last 20% discount.  Plus I love it teamed again faded denim - so fresh & full of the promise of Spring.  

Here's to a great day for us all & as always I'll see you in the mornig.

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon