Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Add a touch of colour to your look...




Style Theory: In these cold winter months it is so nice to add a little colour to look, a touch of blue or pink to brighten up a grey outfit. Coloured, quirky jewellery gives your look a lift and makes you stand out for the crowd. 











Spring Rose Bangle - Black and Sigi 
Carnation Bangle - Black and Sigi
Spring Rose Ring - Black and Sigi 
Lace Blouse 
Pink Cardigan - American Vintage (sold out) similar here 
Jeans - Gap (old season) similar here 
Bag - Say What you C 
Shoes - Nine West (old season) similar here 

These beautiful pink bangles and ring are from Black and Sigi's new season SS16 Floralia Collection. They are a taste of pure Spring in these winter months, made from semi precious stones, rose quartz crystals entwined in Black and Sigi's signature wrap style, these bracelets add a much needed lift to my outfit. As you know I am huge fan of pink and these pieces reflect the perfect on trend colours this summer. I will be wearing them non stop, whether with my sweaters, jeans and trainers or in the summer with my white tops and denim shorts, I will be slinging them on to brighten up my outfits. 

I also love these stronger coloured pieces, stunning if you have dark hair, clash up the blues and yellows for a show stopping look...

Narcissus Bangle - Black and Sigi

A vibrant crystal blue quartz, all these bracelets are made to order and are available in gold or silver wire setting.

Anemone Bangle - Black and Sigi 

A beautiful deep orange, would look perfect with the Narcissus bracelet above.

The Juno Bangle 

The perfect layering bangle, stack them up for a cool spring look.

Narcissus Earrings 

To add a touch of edgy glamour these unusual earrings, they hang beautifully, the blue quartz glistens whilst the twisted metal and beads add interest...

If you have followed me for a while you will know that I wore my Black and Sigi green and metal bracelets non stop last summer, below...






Sun, G&Ts, sunkissed skin...seems a long time ago but I am so looking forward to wearing my new pink looks (which I will be layering with last years green stone bangle) 

Are you a fan of coloured stone jewellery? Are you in need of a little lift to your current looks..I so am, roll on Spring!

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon